Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Blog Purpose

I just made a post a few minutes ago about a laptop issue I am facing. I then realized, the last time I posted on my blog before today was 2 years ago! So, I wanted to make this post to introduce myself and talk about the current purpose of the blog.

Hey, my name is Andrew. I have an Associate in Applied Science in Network Engineering. I have quite a few years experience with computers and networks, including 3 years professionally. I currently work as an IT Tech for a retail business.

This blog was originally created as a required school project for my Web Multimedia class. I posted periodically for class but that was about it. That is changing! I will now use this blog for tech related things. As you probably saw, I kicked it off with the laptop issue. I will post about other issues I come across with computers and how I fixed them. I will post tips and tricks, and perhaps some tutorials on computer building and the like. I also have been known to dabble in computer programming so you may see some posts on that as well. Stay tuned!

No comments: